Hi,

today, I noticed that I was getting API warnings in WPCleaner for each call
to API query/revisions :
revisions - Because "rvslots" was not specified, a legacy format has been
used for the output. This format is deprecated, and in the future the new
format will always be used.

This rvslots is not documented on API:Revisions and I don't find an email
mentionning a compatibility problem on this subject.

I tried the API Sandbox, but the documentation for rvslots is cryptic for
me : " Which revision slots to return data for, when slot-related
properties are included in rvprops. If omitted, data from the main slot
will be returned in a backwards-compatible format."

Any understandable explanation on this parameter and what value should I
put, and what difference should I expect in the result ?

Thanks
Nico