Dear users, developers and all people interested in semantic wikis,

We are happy to announce SMWCon Fall 2018 - the 15th Semantic MediaWiki
Conference:

    Dates:           December 12th to December 14th 2018 (Wednesday to Friday).
    Location:        TechBase Regensburg, Franz-Mayer-Straße 1, 93053
Regensburg, Germany
    Conference page: https://www.semantic-mediawiki.org/wiki/SMWCon_Fall_2018
    Ticket Shop:     https://en.xing-events.com/SMWCon_Fall_2018

SMWCon Fall 2018 will be supported by gesinn.it GmbH & Co. KG [0].

Due to a challenging conference room situation, SMWCon Fall will take place
very late this year.
What's good about it: participants will have the opportunity to enjoy winter
atmosphere (including "Christkindlmarkt") in Regensburg :-)

This time, we start Wednesday with two conference days (including a short
introduction to SMW) followed by a Tutorial / Hackathon Day on Friday.

    TICKET SHOP IS ALREADY OPEN

Contributing to the conference: If you want to present your work in the
conference, please go to the conference page and add your talk there.
To create an attractive program for the conference, we will later ask you to
give further information about your proposals.

Looking forward to meet you in Regensburg!

/Alexander Gesinn
on behalf of the gesinn.it organization team

[0] http://gesinn.it, http://semantic.wiki