There are no known users of the return value of OutputPage::adaptCdnTTL()
according to
https://codesearch.wmflabs.org/search/?q=adaptCdnTTL&i=nope&files=&repos=

But our all-seeing eye does not see everything.  Be it known that
https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/450075, just merged, removed the return
value for OutputPage::adaptCdnTTL() and this is technically a breaking
change.

The value formerly returned by adaptCdnTTL() was arguably misleading:
callers would probably expect it to return mCdnMaxage, but instead it
(formerly) returned mCdnMaxageLimit.  Since the return value was easily
misunderstoood *and* it was unused, we've decided to remove it.

@simetrical (Aryeh) wrote the patch and should get the credit (the test
coverage for OutputPage was also significantly increased! Yay, Aryeh!).
Krinkle and I thought it was worth a C+2, so if in fact
OutputPage::adaptCdnTTL() was vital to your way of life and we've ruined it
forever, we should get the blame.
  --scott
--
(http://cscott.net)