Am 15.10.2018 um 12:45 schrieb Eran Rosenthal:
> I'm not sure Wikidata/Wikibase is the right platform for real-time/near
> real time data or such raw data from sensors.

Indeed. This is a very common misunderstanding. I wonder how it can be avoided.

Perhaps it would help to present Wikidata more directly as a collaborative
semantic modeling tool, rather than a data collection.

In my mind, the collaborative modeling is the important and novel thing in
Wikidata. There are better tools for collecting bulk data.

--
Daniel Kinzler
Principal Software Engineer, Core Platform