Wikitech-l,

Greetings. Recently, a discussion started with respect to deleting a Wikipedia
page, Voter decision support system. The technologies of voter decision support
systems are new. Pertinent Web standards are being advanced at the W3C Voter
Decision Support Community Group
(https://www.w3.org/community/voter-decision-support/).

As to why we don’t already have voter decision support system software
applications, as to why voters in modern democracies are not already supported
with state-of-the-art software applications during and between election
seasons, I indicate that a number of us are working on Web standards and schema
to facilitate the development of such software applications. We can hope that
software developers worldwide will find convenience from the standards and
schema work underway at the W3C and IPTC.

I wanted to bring the matter to your attention, to invite each of you to review
the article, to invite each of you to observe the new W3C Community Group, and
to invite each of you join the debate with respect to whether the encyclopedia
article should be deleted:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Voter_decision_support_system
 .

Thank you,