On Wed, Jan 9, 2019 at 10:41 AM Manimaran_K <manimaraninam1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>    - When Uploading audio I got an error message* ->
> *{“error”:{“code”:”permissiondenied”,”info”:”The
>    action you have requested is limited to users in one of the groups:
>    [[Wikipedia:Autoconfirmed users|Autoconfirmed users]],
>    [[Wikipedia:Administrators|Administrators]], [[Wikipedia:User access
>    levels#Confirmed|Confirmed users]].”,”*”:”See
>    https://en.wikipedia.org/w/api.phpfor API usage. Subscribe to the
>    mediawiki-api-announce mailing list at <
>    https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/mediawiki-api-announce&gt;
>    for notice of API deprecations and breaking
> changes.”},”servedby”:”mw1226″}

The error message should be self-explanatory. See the linked
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:User_access_levels#Autoconfirmed_users
page for more details.
(You can send an errorformat=html parameter to the API to HTML error
messages, in case you are not familiar with wikitext.)

Given that you were talking about uploading to Commons, seems like you are
sending your requests to the wrong wiki. (Commons does not require users to
be autoconfirmed.)