Its totally fine for the accounts to be different. (As long as you aren't
intentionally using multiple accounts to confuse people, of course)

At worse, it might be a tad confusing, but that's totally ok. Putting a
note on your user page listing all your accounts is a good idea to prevent
confusion.

If you log into phab using your "wiki account" (e.g. via OAuth). You can
still link your gerrit account, by going to your preferences in
phabricator. This will make both accounts associated with your phabricator
account.

--
Brian