Hi Kaushik,

You are welcome to suggest your own projects for gsoc. If your interest is
in data science you may want to read up on some of the stuff that the
analytics team does.

Different areas have different programming language requirements. For
example SRE often uses python. I think analytics stuff is ok with python
but I'm less familiar with that area personally.

Good luck,
Bawolff