Hi,

Thanks a lot @Paladox for this wonderful plugin on the way. Sometimes, I
see myself on the zuul dashboard to know if something is wrong with my
patch by monitoring the build progress. With such a plugin, I'll reduce
hitting the zuul interface and monitor the build on Gerrit UI, nice!

I'm personally a fan of UI changes, I just have a thing for it, that's why
the recent changes on the UI (colors etc) are making me go crazy, nice nice
nice! Thanks for all your work and those you're working with to make these
all possible :)

We're grateful!

*--*
*Derick*