Blame games does not fix faulty processes. You fix a sinkhole by
figuring out where the water comes from and where it goes.

Why do we have bugs that isn't handled for years? Why is it easier to
get a new feature than fixing an old bug?

Google had a problem with unfixed bugs, and they started identifying
the involved developers each time the build was broken. That is pretty
harsh, but what if devs somehow was named when their bugs were
mentioned? What if there were some kind of public statistic? How would
the devs react to being identified with a bug? Would they fix the bug,
or just be mad about it? Devs at some of Googles teams got mad, but in
the end the code were fixed. Take a look at "GTAC 2013 Keynote:
Evolution from Quality Assurance to Test Engineering" [1]

What if we could show information from the bugs in Phabricator in a
"tracked" template at other wiki-projects, identifying the team
responsible and perhaps even the dev assigned to the bug? Imagine the
creds the dev would get when the bug is fixed! Because it is easy to
loose track of pages with "tracked" templates we need some other means
to show this information, and our "public monitor" could be a special
page with the same information.

We say we don't want voting over bugs, but by saying that we refuse
getting stats over how many users a specific bug hits, and because of
that we don't get sufficient information (metrics) to make decisions
about specific bugs. Some bugs (or missing features) although changes
how users are doing specific things, how do we handle that?

What if users could give a "this hits me too" from a "tracked"
template. That would give a very simple metric on how important it is
to fix a problem. To make this visible to the wiki-communities the
special page could be sorted on this metric. Of course the devs would
have completely different priorities, but this page would list the
wiki-communities priorities.

It would be a kind of blame game, but it would also give the devs an
opportunity to get sainthood by fixing annoying bugs.

[1] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyOHJ4GR4iU from 32:20