Hi, I am voluntarily working with CIS to conduct various MediaWiki Traning
programmes in Indian Universities.[1] We have already conducted two
training programmes. Now the third iteration of the MediaWiki Traning
programme is planned for 21 May 2019 at Christ University.[2] But due to
being Developer account creation temporarily disabled[3], New contributor
will not able to create the account. So what should be way forward? Should
we postpone the event or account creation will available before the 21 May

Account creation rights may be an option? But I am not sure it works on
Wikitech.

Thanks & Regards

[1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/CIS-A2K
[2] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christ_University