Hello,

We have requested a 30 minutes read-only window for s4 (commonswiki) for
the 19th June from 05:00-05:30 UTC to switchover our primary commonswiki
database master - https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T224516

db1068 is an old host that will be decommissioned (T217396) and which also
suffers from intermittent memory problems (T213664).

We are going to do this Wednesday 19th June from 05:00 to 05:30 AM UTC (we
do not expect to use the 30 minutes window, if everything goes as expected).

Impact: Writes will be blocked, reads will remain unaffected.

Communication will happen at #wikimedia-operations
If you are around at that time and want to help with the monitoring, please
join us!

Thanks
Manuel.