Von: Wikitech-l <wikitech-l-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org> Im Auftrag von John
Shepherd
Gesendet: Samstag, 21. September 2019 19:01
An: Wikitech-l@lists.wikimedia.org
Betreff: [Wikitech-l] LoginSignupSpecialPage.php form won’t let me add fields

Hello all,

On my own mediawiki install, I am trying to add another checkbox field to the
Special:CreateAccount page. I have found the code responsible for the form, but
for some reason the checkbox does not show up. As a test, I then went and tried
copying and pasting one of the existing text boxes (with its IDs etc changed of
course) to see if that would work. Nothing shows up other than the fields
already present.

Does anyone have any ideas what could be blocking it and/or what I am missing?
Below is the diff of the change that doesn’t show.

https://github.com/TheSandDoctor/misc-code-bits/commit/4f2f6221c64095777622219c6c04c174eb197597

Thanks!
TheSandDoctor