https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/rMWecc812f06e7dff587b3f31dc18189adbf4616351
> What is the deprecation policy for such modules?

I'd assume https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Deprecation_policy#Removal
applies: "Code MUST emit hard deprecation notices for at least one major
MediaWiki version before being removed."

https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T196802#5435748 for specific info.

Cheers,
andre
--
Andre Klapper (he/him) | Bugwrangler / Developer Advocate
https://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/