Hi Wikitech,

I've been catching up on the recent achievements regarding Parsoid/PHP,
well done!
With WMF sites being migrated, of course non-WMF sites start to creep into
the picture. As I'm involved in running one of those, I'm curious to know
if and how you are going to support this upgrade? I've read about Linter
and ParserMigration but I'm not clear on how they fit into the picture.

I'm asking specifically because we are running some custom extensions which
will probably break with the advent of Parsoid/PHP.
At present we are running MW 1.33 on PHP 7.0, but we are not using VE.
It would be fine if we as a maintenance team have to invest some (or even
considerable) time and effort but I would like to know the size of the
endeavour beforehand...

Thanks, best,
LF