Hello Bobga,

Thanks for your interest in applying to GSoC with Wikimedia! To start with,
you can look into our participants' guide here
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code/Participants

You can then go through some of the project ideas listed here
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code/2020 (we will be
updating this list with more projects in the coming weeks!)

If you have further questions, please feel free to chat with us on Zulip
https://wikimedia.zulipchat.com/#narrow/stream/220258-gsoc20-outreachy20

Cheers,
Srishti

*Srishti Sethi*