Hello everyone,

I’m very excited to share a new tool created by the Community Tech team:
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Who_Wrote_That%3F>Who Wrote That[1],
available as a
<https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/who-wrote-that-beta/ekkbnedhfelfaidbpaedaecjiokkionn>Chrome[2]
and Firefox[3] browser extension. We developed this tool in response to the
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Community_Wishlist_Survey_2017/Search/Blame_tool>#4
wish[4] from the 2017 Community Wishlist Survey[5]. With Who Wrote That?
(WWT), you can find authorship information directly on Wikipedia articles.
When you hover over content, the tool highlights all content by the same
author. When you click on content, the tool identifies the author of the
revision, along with revision details.

We would love your feedback[6]! You can download the
<https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/who-wrote-that-beta/ekkbnedhfelfaidbpaedaecjiokkionn>Chrome[2]
and Firefox[3] extension, and documentation on the tool is available on the
MediaWiki WWT page[1]. The data and analysis in WWT come from the WhoColor
API[7], developed by WikiWho[8], and the MediaWiki API.

We hope that you all enjoy using the tool!

Thank you,

Ilana Fried

Product Manager, Community Tech

[1]. https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/WWT