If your cache layer is APC, and your cached file is PHP (e.g.
load.php?querystring), then you can configure APC to always check for a
revised file in the backend (opcache.validate_timestamps=1 in php.ini) --
this may solve the issue if it wasn't set previously.  Also, you can write
your own minimal php script that calls opcache_invalidate($file, true). [1]

Of course this won't help if you're not using the PHP Opcache [2]

[1]
https://tideways.com/profiler/blog/fine-tune-your-opcache-configuration-to-avoid-caching-suprises
[2] https://www.php.net/manual/en/book.opcache.php

Greg Rundlett