Hi all,

We're still working on a project with the MediaWiki API, and we've ran into
a different issue regarding page moves/redirects.

We're trying to pull revision and redirect data from the "Killing/Death of
Luo Changqing" page and talk page. Unfortunately, this page wasn't found
when pulling it through the MediaWiki API when we filtered using our date
range from 2009-2019. Either Death or Killing worked prior to the page
move, but now we found that we can no longer access the revisions that
occurred during the old time frame.

Regarding pages that have been moved/redirected, what would you recommend
us to do pull this data that was previously available?

Thanks,

Jackie, James, Junyi, Kirby