As a reminder to take a few minutes to fill out the *"Wikibase Insights
Survey"*:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeg9B8kiyMO3D7CNm1WqdxdOv_amxzARtnNlDqMWgRkpTMATg/viewform

The form should take no longer than *6 minutes* to complete, and we would
love to get as many answers as possible by *Saturday*, *June 6th UTC*.

Feel free to reach out to me directly if you have any questions:
mohammed.sadat_...@wikimedia.org

Cheers,

-Mohammed

--