Hello again,
I mean on
https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/c/mediawiki/extensions/MediaFunctions/+/588778
and
https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/c/mediawiki/extensions/NaturalLanguageList/+/589902
.

I personally think that these patches can (should) get +2, because the
objections have been resolved and I want to organize my workflow, so I've
asked here to someone +2 them, as I believe that here is someone who can do
it.

As my laptop should be finally fixed in the next week (or in week after
it), when I get him back, I want to work on tasks which I've claimed in the
past, and for me would be great that some patches which I've already made,
be merged and tasks closed as resolved, so I can handle them easier.

Best regards,
Zoran Dori
volunteer, Wikimedia Serbia
s: kizule.tk e: zorandori4...@gmail.com

*Imagine a world in which every single human being can freely share inthe
sum of all knowledge.*