*RFC: Expiring watch list entries*
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T124752

This just missed the triage window, but it looks like this was implemented
and deployed meanwhile (it was in Phase 3). I'm proposing we put this on
Last Call for wider awareness and so that the team can answer any questions
people might have, and to address any concerns that people might have based
on reviewing the proposal we now know the team wanted/has chosen.

-- Timo