Hi,

On 2/9/21 4:44 PM, Danny S wrote:

I developed the extension to replace a user script I wrote[5], funded through a grant from the WMF[6], and the deployment to meta follows 8 months of work on the extension, and an additional year of work on the script.[7]

This is awesome, thank you so much for working on this! I can remember using Luxo's "gwatch" system on the Toolserver and then later crosswatch on Toolforge to get this kind of functionality, so I'm very excited we'll now have something that's (hopefully) sustainable and built into MediaWiki properly.

-- Legoktm