On Thu, Sep 30, 2021 at 9:38 AM Christoph Jauera <
christoph.jau...@wikimedia.de> wrote:

> I wonder if it makes sense to sneak in the aspect of canary servers.
> Whenever I talk to other devs about our deployment processes they are most
> amazed by that concept.

That's a great thought! During deployment training[0] I always forget to
mention how many safeguards there are on deployments. It's (thankfully)
much harder to break production than it used to be.

For future iterations of this series, I think :)

[0]: <https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Deployments/Training>

Am Di., 28. Sept. 2021 um 01:13 Uhr schrieb Aaron Halfaker <