Hi,

On 10/19/21 7:57 AM, Ariel Glenn WMF wrote:
I am pleased to announce that Wikimedia Enterprise's HTML dumps [1] for October 17-18th are available for public download; see https://dumps.wikimedia.org/other/enterprise_html/ <https://dumps.wikimedia.org/other/enterprise_html/> for more information. We expect to make updated versions of these files available around the 1st/2nd of the month and the 20th/21st of the month, following the cadence of the standard SQL/XML dumps.

This is exciting! Will these also be made available on Toolforge? Currently /public/dumps/public/other/enterprise_html/runs/ is empty.

-- Legoktm