A few years ago, I wrote a "yet another" client library for the MediaWiki
action API, and went to the official list on
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/API:Client_code , expecting to add my
library.  Instead, I found instructions on that page asking that new
libraries be added to https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/API:Client_code/All
and describing a review process for periodically checking that libraries
meet some basic standards, before copying them over to the main list.

As happens with wiki workflows, this excellent concept fell into disrepair
and with nobody pushing it forward, there seems to be no new review
activity.  Without active curation, I think it's unhelpful to have two
separate pages for "reviewed" and unreviewed libraries.  My suggestion is
to merge the two pages and add a column for review status, so the
information is all in one place.  I imagine this will reduce the work
needed to maintain this list.

Regards,
[[mw:User:Adamw]]