Hello Andre,

in fact, the template AhG is only one part of the project
Wikipedia:Ad-hoc-Gruppen.
In Germany, it is difficult to find project managers for this project.
Therefore,
I have created a project WMDE:Ad-hoc-Gruppen and I am still trying hard in order
to find a manager for this project.

Best regards,

Siegfried

--