Thanks for the replies.

The things is that we *want* Jenkins to run with MediaWiki 1.35, which is
why I changed the version in extension.json. There are changes in the
development version that Jenkins runs that aren't compatible with our code.

*Sebastian Berlin*
Utvecklare/*Developer*
Wikimedia Sverige (WMSE)

E-post/*E-Mail*: sebastian.ber...@wikimedia.se