Hi! I poked around it a bit; it looks super neat! I had a few
design-related questions while digging into this:

   - "Update all outdated" looks like a scary button. In which scenarios
   someone might want to edit all modules at once?
   - Is there a way to automatically populate the master version for a
   module without letting users hunt for it?
   - Why don't some modules have an analyze/update button next to them?
   Certain terminologies used on the tool page are confusing, for example,
   what unrelated means?

As the target is Lua developers, which maybe aren't that many in Wikiverse,
I wonder how to recruit them to use this tool and share more feedback. If
you haven't done so already, you could consider dropping a note in two of
these Telegram channels (Wikimedia Hackathon <https://t.me/wmhack>, Small
wiki toolkits <https://t.me/+Z_b1MR8O0wAzZmVh>)  and consider sharing more
about the tool in a synchronous format here: <
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:Knowledge_Sharing/Connect/Resources#Other_Wikiproject-related_or_technical_skills
>.

Cheers,

Srishti