Hi all,

Today when playing around Wikipedia iOS app I'm surprised to find out that the
Chinese language variant support is still somewhat broken. There is no zh-cn
variant available, only zh-hans (displayed as "Simplified Chinese"). I haven't
touched the Android app for a while, but in my last review it mistakenly
includes zh-hans and zh-hant variants.

As I mentioned in https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T305319, the correct list
of variants the app should include should be: zh-cn, zh-sg, zh-my, zh-tw,
zh-mo, zh-hk. Other zh variants have incomplete conversion, thus should be
excluded.

I hope somebody at the relevant team could reach out to me and discuss possible
solutions. If you don't understand the reason to do this I can give a detailed
explanation. I believe this task should not be triaged as "Low" because it has
negative impacts on Chinese readers.

Best regards,
Diskdance