I very strongly object to dropping Opera. Opera's market share is a lot more
than 0.1% on other stats services, there must be something wrong with the
detection code. Opera is very popular in Africa and Eastern Europe, and has a
lot of users with the Opera GX gaming browser as well. There are also multiple
Opera versions as well on a large range of mobile devices. Opera Mini should
still be supported as it is useful in areas of the world where data is
expensive or slow. I hope you do some more studies and consider keeping Opera
support.