I was curious and I ran some queries* to size up this problem.  For future
reference:

select count(*) from wmf_raw.mediawiki_externallinks where
snapshot='2024-06' and el_to_domain_index like '%gl.goo.%';

44011 was the total across all wikis.  On just enwiki it's 28554.  As far
as how many of these are maps, I grouped by `el_to_path like '/maps%'` and
on enwiki that looks like: 19820 NOT maps and 8734 maps.  Spot checking I
saw a bunch of /forms links.  If the need arose, we could export this data
for a bot to use or think of some maintenance script that did these kinds
of things.

* this was run on our internal snapshot replica so as to not bother the
production databases.  The query in production would be similar.