Hi kmx,

Thanks for the link, I hadn't realized that the official
release of 5.14 SPP was out.  I'll be sure to give it a
go.

BTW, it would be useful if the release notes on the
web site also included the output from 'perl -V' or is
there already somewhere to get that (without having
to install SP first)?

--Chris