There are a few options for Sybase: http://www.freetds.org/userguide/perl.htm

I use FreeTDS + unixODBC + DBD::ODBC for SQL Server on Linux. If
you're after cross-platform support, I recommend using DBD::ODBC - in
particular because Windows drivers will almost always be ODBC drivers,
meaning you only need to build DBD::ODBC and nothing else, which is
fantastic when in Windows and compiling is a PITA :) Having said that,
I've only ever used Sybase @ university, so I'm not sure of what
options are around, other than that link above.

I currently have Strawberry Perl with quite a few add-ons ( including
DBD::ODBC ), and a build system of sorts, for my own use ( no-one else
appears particularly interested at this point ). If you're really
stuck, email me and I'll look at building things for you, but keep in
mind, at this point, you'll get an all-on-one zip file, including my
particular version of Strawberry, lots of other things, and Sybase
drivers as well. This may or may not be fine. I'm open to coming up
with a better solution ( ie the ability to build individual binary
packages, but with *me* being the only person using what I've built,
it hardly seems worthwhile.

Dan