I have a kinda-old ( maybe 2 or 3 years old ) build of strawberry perl with
the latest ( at the time  ) gtk+3 libraries and perl bindings. Let me know
if you're interested - I'll upload it somewhere. I had attempted to keep
producing builds, but my only Windows use-case evaporated, and now things
don't build AT ALL, which is a shame.

Dan