Hi Luigi,

I remember that 20 years ago ActivePerl (from ActiveState) had this.
https://www.activestate.com/products/perl/
I don't think that StrawberryPerl ever had it.

But nowadays WSH is just legacy. It still works, but Microsoft has stopped
making it evolve, favoring PowerShell.

I have quite played with WSH in the past (but using, JavaScript) and often
suffered from its limitations.
Do you have a motivation for wanting to use Perl from CScript.exe instead
of perl.exe?

Olivier.