Hi Dmitry,
Sorry for the late reply - I've only just now realized this message was
sent to the mailing list.
Strawberry Perl is no longer being maintained by kmx, and I don't even know
if anyone has replaced him.
There's still no sign of 5.34.0 and 5.34.1 releases.

I suspect there aren't too many that are subscribed to this mailing list.
I think the best way to attract the attention of anyone interested in
managing releases of Strawberry Perl is to raise an issue at:
https://github.com/StrawberryPerl/Perl-Dist-Strawberry/issues

Cheers,
Rob