Hallo,

http://www.fe.up.pt/~em96115/gnu-win32 is a just-in-time exception
handler for Mingw32 and MSVC  and comes with a small test-programm
test.exe. This test program segfault willingly and winedbg tries to
pull in the stabs information. However it stumbles across the "@"
symbol.

The packages both contains the source code for the test
executable and for the stabs parser. There is a
    case '@':
      /* Offset (class & variable) type.  This is used for a pointer
         relative to an object.  */

However  I don't understand the debugger and stabs internals enough to
implement the '@' case for winedbg...

Either a helping hand for me to learn that or code to test is
appreciated :-)

Bye

Uwe Bonnes                [EMAIL PROTECTED]