Any chance of some kind soul posting THIS patch to wine-devel (for us
lurkers who would like to try THIS patch out, but can't get into to
wine-patches at present!). (Apologies if it's already been posted and I
missed/binned it - sometimes wine-devel has a SPAM-like rate of mail-
generation )

Bob Hall

In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, gerard
patel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes