On Tue, 30 May 2000, Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:

> I am glad to see that Corel will host winehq from now on.
> Not knowing this, and wanting to secure the
> project name of SourceForge, I registered wine on SF:
>
> http://sourceforge.net/project/?group_id=6241
>
> Anyway, I don't know what we can do with it, but keep it in mind.

It's not a bad idea to develop a relationship with them. For example,
they've got a giant compile farm which might come in handy for regression
testing someday.

> (the mailing list stuff is better there -- the archives are much nicer, etc)

Fixing this stuff up is definitely on the list. And now, there's going to
be a bit of help doing it.

> Maybe we can mirror the CVS tree into SF's CVS?

The CVS tree can be mirrored anywhere one wants, it's just a matter of
setting it up. My hope is that once we're cut over, the demand for mirrors
will drop a bit. Of course, it's always faster to work with a source
control system which is local rather than over the net, but we might have
to go to Bitkeeper to set up a system that distributed.

doug.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]