If anyone is potentially interested in Wine-related jobs, please let me
know. Please specify your location, and, if relocation is an option, any
restrictions on location.

Or, if you're interested in hiring, feel free to drop me a line. I'll try
to put you in touch with people who might be appropriate.

There are also wonderful volunteer positions available:

  * Run the Wine bug database

A valuable, important job! And because it's volunteer, you have complete
freedom as to how you do it.

  * Graphic redesign for WineHQ

Make pretty stuff which will be seen by hundreds of thousands of people.
High profile.

  * Run the party fund

Requires an ongoing committment to partying.

If anyone is interested in taking one of these on, let me know.

Thank you!

doug.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]