Ove Kaaven wrote:

> On Fri, 7 Jul 2000, David Elliott wrote:
>
> > Speaking of which Ove, how is the DOS restructure coming along anyway??
>
> I'm not working on it, and haven't been for quite some time, not after I
> got it back into sort-of working state. It's just that my time is limited
> and extracting diffs of all the little things I did is tedious work... but
> I could make a major cvs diff and post the whole lot without bothering to
> split the megapatch into pieces (which I've suggested before, but with no
> unambiguous response on where to send it). Perhaps I'll try this weekend?

Hey dude.. no problem.  I think almost everyone here doesn't exaclty have
loads of time to screw with Wine (including myself).

I tell you what though, if you just wanna cvs diff your stuff and send it
over as one huge thing, I'd still like to see it, and I might throw some of
my own stuff in there and then split it up and do small patches (the tedious
work that no one really wants to ever do, but it always has to be done).  The
work I want to do is slightly hindered by the fact that DOS doesn't work at
all right now.  I did at least get basic working versions of a few functions
(the memory related stuff) done.

You can either send it to my normal e-mail, [EMAIL PROTECTED], or
[EMAIL PROTECTED], it all goes into my mail queue just the same.

-Dave
"It's 4:20, do you know where YOUR kids are at?"