Peter Ganten <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> it appears, that level 2 is held by something else. Setting
> the argument of the SYSLEVEL_CheckNotLevel calls in relay32/relay386.c
> to 3 helps, but I guess, that is not the right solution.

The problem is that x11drv entry points are now proper dll exports and
thus subject to relay debugging; but they can (and must) be called
with the window lock held. A solution is to simply not do the syslevel
check for x11drv (and ttydrv) entry points; a simple strcmp() on the
dll name should work, though it is a bit ugly.

--
Alexandre Julliard
[EMAIL PROTECTED]