Yes, the '-L' option is very useful when you are compiling 'real'
win32-developed code that has just been checked out from a version control
system that is case insensitive for file names onto your disk published as
an SMB share.

Also, certain compiler suites seem to do case insensitive filename matching
by default, just for backward compatibility reasons AFAICT. :)

So, reworking the option to mean 'includes are case-insensitive' would
probably be a good idea.  Do we have any volunteers?

        Albert.

--
Albert den Haan, Lead Developer @ Linux Port Team . Corel Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   x 5318