[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hello winos,
>
> I'm trying to make a winelib program that makes use of a windows DLL.  I'm
> having trouble understanding how to generate the stub/passthrough lib that is
> supposed to wrap calls to the functions in the DLL.  The windows DLL is called
> qtmlclient.dll.
what are you actually trying to achieve ?
1/ port an existing DLL (or reuse its code) under Wine ?
2/ write a winelib app that uses an existing DLL ? (from the binary .dll file ?)

your request ain't clear. it seems to me that you want to achieve 2, whereas
you're using techniques for 1/.

A+
--
Eric Pouech (http://perso.wanadoo.fr/eric.pouech/)