On Sat, 16 Sep 2000, Douglas Ridgway wrote:

> The current plan is to change over to using majordomo at the
> same time -- I'll provide some details once it's done.

Oh no, the most obnoxious mailing list manager in history, and now WE too,
the glorious WineHQ, will fall victim to its evil ways? There's nothing
that annoys me more about subscribing to a list than seeing that the
subscription address isn't "listserv@..." or anything reasonable like
that, but "majordomo@..."

And you aren't going to let the fact that majordomo was forcibly removed
from Debian's non-free section due to unfixable security vs licensing
issues deter you either, are you?