At 02:42 AM 9/17/00 +0200, you wrote:
>Hi!
>
>What happend?
>
>When I am answering a message with Agent, Wine is redrawing the whole
>window on every letter I type into the subject field.

What do you mean by window ? the whole subject window is redrawn, but that's
not new, the edit control is always  redrawing everything. If it's the complete
Agent windows, I don't see that. Only the window caption (and the menu in desktop
mode). The caption redrawing is normal since it changes with the subject.

>And that old echo (sound broken) is back again, too.

As I don't have a sound card, I'll pass on this one (Does Agent use sound ?? it seems
moronic for a decent news reader :-))

Gerard