I'm trying to install a VPN client for my system.  Unfortunately, the software only
exists for Win98, WinNT, and Win2000.  Since I have no control over the server-side, I
must use their client.  The Win98 client is unlikely to work, since it uses Vxds, and
when I have tried it, I get a message about not being able to load the VXD. Go figure.

I have the WinNT/Win2000 version of the client, but it won't install through WINE (I
get a Dialog box about 'Uninstall Wizard is running', and then WINE hangs).  So before
I go through the effort of tryng to set up a WinNT/Win2000 partition, get a copy from
work, and install it, I'd like to know if there is even a chance that it will work.

The VPN sets up a virtual NIC, which encrypts the data, and passes it on to the actual
NIC.  Does WINE have support for this?  Is there any prayer of my ever getting this
working through WINE?

Thanks,
Geoffrey Hausheer