Bang Jun-Young wrote:

> While compiling my app with Wine-20000909, I've found some files are
> missing in Wine header directory (typically /usr/local/include/wine).
> The below patch should remedy this problem.

can you explain which part of your winelib app is using builtin16.h ?
(this is pure internal, and you shouldn't need it - 16 bit is not
supported in winelib)

(windef16 *shouldn't* be needed either, but since the 32/16 split
is not properly done in header files, this is still needed. sigh)

A+
--
Eric Pouech (http://perso.wanadoo.fr/eric.pouech/)