Ove Kaaven <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>       Renamed INT_RealModeInterrupt to INT_WineInterrupt, and made
>       it call handlers in wineW16.dll.
>       Also made INT_GetPMHandler return thunks from wineW16.dll instead
>       of wprocs.dll.

Well, my idea was not to move everything to winedos.dll, only the
real-mode support and maybe some of the more exotic interrupts. But we
don't want to have to load winedos.dll every time a win16 app opens a
file through int21 for instance.

What would be nice would be a way to register interrupt handlers
dynamically, so that kernel could contain the basic interrupt support,
and winedos.dll (and other dlls) could register new handlers or more
complete versions of the existing handlers.

--
Alexandre Julliard
[EMAIL PROTECTED]